Economic sectors that had exhibited elasticity against the global economic crisis were the trade, transport, storage, communication, tourism, and manufacturing. These sectors demand never ended even they performed as well as good when global economic conditions were good.
- v Dubai Chamber of Commerce (DCCI)
- o More than 100,000 members registered.
- v Sharjah Chamber of Commerce (SCCI)
- v Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & industry (ADCCI)
- o More than 50,000 members registered.
- v RAK Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- v Ajman Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- v Fujairah Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Industrial Zones and Area’s in UAE:
- v Al Awir Road industrial area
- v Al Quoz Industrial area
- v Al Safa area
- v Al Khubaisi Area
- v Um Ramool Industrial Area
- v Al Qusais Industrial Area
- v Jebel Ali Industrial Area
- v Mussafah Industrial Area
- v Al Ruwais Industrial Complex
- v Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
- v Mafraq and Madinat Zayed Small Industrial Area’s
- v Al Hamiriya
- v Sharjah AirPort International Free Zone
v RAK Industrial and Technology Park