April 24, 2013
February 19, 2013
Al Zarooni & Al Khwaja Co. Ltd is one of the largest Scrap trading, processing & exporting group of secondary & scrap metal recycling in UAE and offices in Dubai and Sharjah. The group manages complete range of processing & trading operations of Ferrous & Non-ferrous metals.
CANIAS ERP enables Al Zarooni all functions and processes broadly encompassing trading, Scrap Management & financial accounting.
- Sales - Covers Sales functions related to Sales Offer/ Quotation, Sales Order, Sales Invoicing etc.
- Procurement - Covers Purchase functions encompassing Loading program, Container Tracking, Purchase Orders & Invoice.
- Inventory & Warehouse Management – Covers stock & stores related functions for all types of materials including their in and out movements, stock adjustments, valuations etc. It also covers Warehouse management solution, with the provision to maintain bin locations and to generate placement orders, picking Orders, packing list etc.
- Finance –Covers corporate finance management covering entity wise accounting with Company, Business areas, Profit & cost centers, Cost objects etc.
- Assembly & Disassembly: assembling & disassembling of material from different material.
- Container Management: Container records and tracking.
- Container Tracking: Tracking of vehicles about their status.
- Shipment Tracking: Tracking of Shipment about their status.
- Yard Management: Yard Purchases and Inventory Management.
- Cross Trade Management: Cross Trade Sales & Purchase.
- Export Management: Export of items & materials records with all documentation.
- All commercial documents print formats shall be provided as part of the solution.
- Consultation, admin user training, end user training, data entry operator level training and pre
- live support assistance for the no. of user licenses procured
For more details please contact us: